- NKS Contracts Ltd was established in 1992 and has grown to employ a staff of more than 100 people.
- NKS Contracts Ltd mobilizes daily over 35 fully equipped vans to service our client’s needs.
- NKS Contracts Ltd operates as a property refurbishment and maintenance main contractor.
- Our services include three main areas:
NKS Property & Maintenance
NKS has successfully completed various commercial and retail refurbishment contracts. These include renovation, shop conversions & public house modernizations.
NKS Decorating Services
NKS has successfully completed literally thousands of contracts since inception, with over 2000 properties externally redecorated last year alone.
NKS Electrical Services
We are proud to be able to overlay the same standard of service, quality and value offered within the NKS stable, on the general electrical contracting market.
- Our clients include: Registered Social Landlords, Health & Education Authorities, commercial / retail facilities, plus many other blue chip organizations.
- The main geographical areas covered include, City of Bristol, Bath and NE Somerset, North Somerset, Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire.
- All our trades’ people are directly employed and CSCS card holders
- ID cards are carried by all members of staff.
- We constantly update in-house skills and knowledge by implementing a full staff training programme.
- We rigorously strive to adopt, review and monitor all relevant statutory Health and Safety procedures and practices. Our Health and Safety advisors are the H+G Group.
- We carry all relevant statutory Public, Employers and Contractors insurance, of which copies are available on request.
For general enquiries, contact:
Lee Pinker MCIOB (Director) by Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
or by telephone on 01179 604000.
By letter at our postal address: Units C&D, 6 The Old Coachworks, Kingsfield Lane, Longwell Green, Bristol. BS30 6DL